Friday 12 April 2013

Daniel

At  breakfast I could hear lots of bullets constantly shooting , tanks moving , great big cars pulling up everywhere and soldiers marching . Mum was getting the jewelry box out of the wall , she began to wrap it in fresh bread . She told us to eat it . As I was eating the bread I saw my younger brother shaking , we were scared out of our mind . 


 I was looking out the window and I spotted my friend being killed . I could hear marching , screaming , cars parking and gun shots . I was feeling scared and worried but then I began to think about running away through the drain , then I thought about and I didn't . I opened the window and it smelt like petrol .


When I got onto the train I began to try and BRIBE the guards but it didn't work . On the train it was boiling . Those guards squashed us all in . There was a man who spayed us with cold water , I liked him . Everyone was sweating . All you could smell was sweat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment